1. watch the following video which provides a look at how some businesses are stretching the law.Top 10 Misleading Marketing Tactics https://youtu.be/M-HrTC8QCbM Based on your own experiences, the video, or a news story, relate a time when you believe that the law affected a business. Describe the events, the law, and how the court did or should resolve your example. What sources of law would have created or solved the problem you described? Be sure to support your response with specifics from the reading.2. From the Chapter one reading, what are some crimes that were not much regarded as problems in the past but are currently?Conversely, what are some crimes that were problems in the past and no longer loom as major concerns? Do you have any predictions of emerging, future crimes?3. In Chapter #2 we examined methods used by criminologist to define and research crime. From the following questions, research one and go into detail for discussion #2. What are some sources of information used by criminologists to examine the extent of crime in the United States? Compare the UCR with the NCVS. Which of these is the better measure of crime? How does the FBI compile and calculate the crime rate? What types of crime does this include? What are some problems or shortcomings of the UCR?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.