AttachedThanksI APPRECIATE STEP BY STEP
IN THE SAME DOCUMENT ATTACHED
WELL DONE – THANKS
1. The graph below represents five cities and the routes between them. An out-of-state road inspector is asked
to fly into Pottsville (P). From Pottsville, the inspector must inspect each road on the map, making only one
trip along each road, and then fly out of Tinkertown (T).
a.) Will the road inspector be able to complete the inspection as described? Mathematically explain why
or why not and, if such an inspection is possible, describe the route.
b.) The inspector would prefer to fly into and out of the same town, but still drive each road only once.
Would that be possible? Mathematically explain why or why not and, if such an inspection is possible,
describe the route.
c.) Below, the map has been expanded to show additional cities and routes. A trucker who lives in
Jonesboro (J) needs to make deliveries in each town and then return home without passing through
any of the towns more than once. What type of mathematical circuit is the trucker hoping to use? If
the trucker can complete the circuit, describe the route.
2. Compare and contrast Euclidean geometry and spherical geometry. Be sure to include these points:
a.) Describe the role of the Parallel Postulate in spherical geometry.
b.) How are triangles different in spherical geometry as opposed to Euclidean geometry?
d.) Applications of spherical geometry
3. Use your knowledge of computer logic to answer these questions.
a.) 10001 base 2
b.) 1101101 base 2
c.) What type of gate does this input-output table correspond to?
d.) The expression that describes the network of logic gates:
Is [A AND (NOT B)] OR (NOT B).
e.) Complete the input-output table for the network:
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.