I was able to do the first part but having trouble with 4b. 4.1/2 points | Previous AnswersMy Notes . Ask Your TeacherQuestion Part12Total1/10/11/2PointsSubmissions Used1/52/5A solid block is attached to a spring scale. When the block is suspended in air the scale reads 70.0 N; when it is completely immersed in water the scale reads 60.6 N.(a) What is the block’s volume?9.60e-4m3(b) What is the block’s density?27.45e-3x kg/miSubmit AnswerSave Progress5.-1 pointsMy Notes . Ask Your TeacherTo water the yard you use a hose with a radius of 3.9 cm. Water flows from the hose with a speed of 1.1 m/s. If you partially block the end of the hose so the effective radiusis now 0.55 cm, with what speed does water spray from the hose?m/sleXW10:02 AM5/7/2019
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.