6. When you are in the laboratory, you mix together 20-mL of HCl with 80-mL of H2O. In this situation, what is HCl classified as? A) The solute B) The solvent C) The solution D) A colloid7. How many mL of 5% (w/v) HCl solution will contain 25 grams of HCl? A) 5 x 101 mL B) 5 x 102 mL C) 5 x 103 mL D) 5 x 104 mL8. The maximum allowable concentration of chloroform in drinking water is 100 ppm. How many grams of chloroform would be allowed in a total solution of 500 grams? A) 5 x 10-1 grams B) 5 x 10-2 grams C) 5 x 10-3 grams D) 5 x 10-4 grams9. What is the molarity of a NaOH solution that is prepared by mixing 50.0 mL of 0.350 M NaOH with 125 mL of H2O? A) 0.035 MB) 0.500 MC) 0.010 MD) 0.100 M10. What is the molarity of a solution with 5.00 grams of KClO3 in 750 mL of H20? A) 6.67 M B) 0.054 M C) 817 M D) 0.817 M
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.