In this threaded discussion, you will draw on the data you developed in your 7.05 Student Guide to find the minimum and maximum height of the roof peak to meet design specifications. To find the Student Guide click HERE. Respond to the following online.Share your data for the minimum and maximum height of the roof peak, and look at the data given by other students. Include the following in your response:How did you determine the range of values for the y-coordinate of the roof peak?What factors do you think are involved in determining the pitch of the roof? Explain your reasoning.Do you have to measure pitch from center of roof?Describe other real-world scenarios in which the slope is important.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.