Attention: To watch this video clip, please copy and paste the entire web address into the address field of your browser:http://abavtooldev.pearsoncmg.com/MSL/singleplay.php?projectID=MSL_2006&clipID=boycott_starbucks.flvGuidelines: Analyze this public speaking situation in light of the following questions. After students have had time to write down their own analysis, reply to ONE student’s response concerning question number seven: Was the speech effective? Discuss how effective or ineffective the speaker’s delivery was. Relate your response to the concepts presented in this unit.What is the student’s general purpose?What is the central idea/thesis statement for the speech?Is the speech addressing a question of fact, value or policy?How does the speaker appeal to attitude, belief, values and behaviors?What type of appeal is the speaker using?Is this a speech of passive agreement or a call to action? Why?Was the speech effective? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.