A 22 year old women reports being “sick with the flu” for the past 8 days. She is vomiting several times a day, has difficultly in keeping liquids or food down, and has been using more than the recommended dose of antacids to calm the nausea and “heartburn” sensation. She has become severely dehydrated. After fainting at home, she was taken to a local hospital. An arterial blood gas was drawn, along with an electrolyte panel, and then an IV was started to help rehydrate her. How would you classify the patient’s primary problem related to fluid, electrolytes and acid base disturbances created by these factors?What are the possible factors causing the acid-base disturbance? Explain the pathophysiology created by these factors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.