A student organization is planning to ask a sample of 50 students if they have noticed alcohol abuse brochures on campus. The sample percentage who say “Yes” will be reported. The organization’s statistical advisor says that the standard deviation of this percentage will be about 7%.a) What would the standard deviation be if the sample contained 100 students rather than 50?b) How large a sample is required to reduce the standard deviation of the percentage who say “Yes” from 7% to 3.5%? Explain to someone who knows no statistics the advantage of taking a larger sample in a survey of opinion.Question 4 (Essay Worth 1 points)You are the new owner of a restaurant. You read that a sample survey by the National Restaurant Association shows that 40% of adults are committed to eating nutritious food when eating away from home. To help plan your menu, you decide to conduct a sample survey in your own area. You will use random digit dialing to contact an SRS of 200 households by telephone.a) If the national result holds in your area, is it reasonable to use a normal approximation for the sampling distribution? Be sure to justify your response.b) What is the mean number of nutrition-conscious people in your sample if p = 0:4 is true?c) What is the probability that X lies between 75 and 85?d) You found that 100 of your 200 respondents are concerned about nutrition. Is this reason to believe that the percent in your area is higher than the national 40%?Running head: [SHORTENED TITLE UP TO 50 CHARACTERS] 1A student organization is planning to ask a sample of 50 students if they have noticedalcohol abuse brochures on campus. The sample percentage…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.