Only multiple choice answers need to be given. Please try for 100%. I need it for Tuesday morning. Please have ready for Monday night.QUIZ
1. How much 9% acid solution should be mixed with 21% acid solution to produce
16 ml of 152% acid solution?
A. 6 ml
B. 7 ml
C. 8 ml
D. 9 ml
2. The perimeter of a rectangle is 80 inches, and its width is two-thirds its length.
What is the area of the rectangle? (Hint: After finding the length and width,
A. 384 in?
B. 864 in?
C. 256 in?
D. 80 in?
3. What is 35% of 14?
4. The weekly profit, P, for producing q units is P=269-1950. How many units
must be produced each week in order to break even?
5. At noon, one car heading north on a freeway passes an exit ramp, averaging
70 mph. Another northbound car passes the same exit ramp 5 minutes later,
averaging 77 mph. When will the second car to catch up to the first?
6. The difference between two numbers is 15 and three times the larger is six times
the smaller. What is the smaller number?
7. A pair of boots is on sale for $112, which is 30% off the original price. What is the
8. When the radius of a circle is increased by 3 inches, its area is increased by
7511 in2. What is the radius of the original circle?
A. 10 inches
B. 11 inches
C. 12 inches
D. 14 inches
9. Crystal is 3 years older than Melissa but 2 years younger than Carolina. The sum
of their ages is 62. How old is Crystal?
A. 21 years
B. 22 years
C. 23 years
D. 24 years
10. Nichelle can wash the windows of a small store in 5 hours 15 minutes. Maxwell
can wash the windows of the same store in 2 hours 6 minutes. If they work
together, how long would it take for them to wash the store’s windows?
A. 60 minutes
B. 80 minutes
C. 90 minutes
D. 110 minutes
11. Troy has $1.55 in coins in his pocket. He has twice as many nickels as dimes and
one more dime than he has quarters. How many quarters does he have in his
12. Ryan’s course grade is based on three tests, the homework average, and the final
exam. Each test is worth 20%, the homework average is worth 15%, and the final
exam is worth 25%. His homework average is 84, and his test grades are 68, 79,
and 75. He must make at least a B (80) in order to keep his scholarship. What is
the lowest score he can make on the final exam and keep his scholarship?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.