Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 600–800 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:Additional Information: Because the decision about relocating manufacturing operations to the United States is so important, the board of directors at AutoEdge continues to systematically discuss every aspect of the situation.The following week, CEO Lester Scholl meets you for coffee to discuss next week’s board meeting.”I’m hearing good things about you,” he says. “Ingrid and George tell me you’ve been very responsive and helpful.””That’s good to hear,” you say. “I’ve enjoyed working with them.””We’re both busy, so I’ll get right to the point,” he says. “One of the main objectives of any business is to be efficient. Without efficiency, the company is essentially losing money. Am I right?””Absolutely,” you say.”What must AutoEdge do,” he says, “to obtain economies of scale with production? How do we know that it has achieved economies of scale? Conversely, how do we know if it is achieving diseconomies of scale?””That’s a good question,” you say. “I can understand why you ask.”But before you can respond, Lester’s cell phone rings. After a minute, he ends the call and stands.”I have to get back to the office to handle an emergency,” he says. “Would you send me an e-mail with an answer to my questions, please?””No problem,” you say. “I’ll get it to you before I leave work this afternoon.””I appreciate it,” he says. “Thanks.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.