Listen to the NPR interview of Sheri Fink and read the transcript.
( I WILL SUPPLY) Use the readings and resources to help craft an
outline for a four-paragraph article (keeping in mind that paragraphs
for journalistic writing are typically one to three sentences long)
about Fink. ( That does not mean ONE sentence is sufficient fo this assignment)Your
outline should establish the structure of an article, keeping in mind
organization, newsworthiness, credibility, and ethics. For
this post you will be creating an article outline based on readings and
resources. The outline should be in the traditional outline format:You
need to include the subject of the story and why it is newsworthy. You
should include the key points from the documents that you would include
in the story, a nut graph (this summarizes the theme of your article)
and conclusion.In your outline, be sure to include the following:Brief summary of the interview’s subject and explanation of why it is newsworthy. When explaining why it is newsworthy, be sure to consider proximity, new information, and conflict.Description of the key points and ideas discussed during the interview that would support the creation of an article.A strong nut graph for the article. Keep in mind that a nut graph should summarize the tone and theme of your article.MUST KNOW HOW to & what a nut graph and a collegiate outline ( Senior level) is otherwise do not bother.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.