Go to http://sffed-education.org/chairman. Use the Learn More button
and review the tight (contractionary) and easy (expansionary) tools of the Fed
as well as the use of each. Briefly examine the Economic Dictionary and the
Policy in Depth features.
Now play the game! You are the Fed Chairperson! You begin with 16 quarters,
4 years, then your job is up for review. You begin with rates at 4.5, inflation
at 2.14% and unemployment at 4.75%.
Make decisions on interest rates for the 16 quarters. Summarize the changes
you chose and explain your results. Do you still have a job? Why or why not?Complete the following from the textbook:
Chapter 4: E2 2. As the executive of a bank or thrift institution you are faced with
an intense seasonal demand for loans. Assuming that your loanable
funds are inadequate to take care of the demand, how might your
Reserve Bank help you with this problem?Chapter 5: P1P1 1. A new bank has vault cash of $1 million and $5 million in deposits
held at its Federal Reserve District Bank.
a. If the required reserves ratio is 8 percent, what dollar amount
of deposits can the bank have?
b. If the bank holds $65 million in deposits and currently holds
bank reserves such that excess reserves are zero, what
required reserves ratio is implied?CH 5: P6 6. Assume that banks must hold a 2 percent reserve percentage
against transaction account balances up to and including $40 million.
For transaction accounts above $40 million, the required reserve
percentage is 8 percent. Also assume that Dell National Bank has
transaction account balances of $200 million.
a. Calculate the dollar amount of required reserves that Dell
National Bank must hold.
b. What percentage of Dell’s total transaction account balance
must be held in the form of required reserves?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.