Assignment 3: Considerations in Testing
Keith is a consultant residing in Centervale, U.S.A., a
friendly, predominantly middle-class community with a diverse ethnic
make-up. He works closely with other professionals such as speech
therapists, occupational therapists, physicians, and school
administrators. As a licensed psychologist, one of Keith’s job duties
is to conduct psychological and psychoeducational assessments. Results
from assessments can help make decisions related to placement in
special education or gifted and talented programs and development of
academic and behavioral interventions. Keith sometimes works with
counselors to administer interest inventories to help students with
career planning as well.
Keith has been asked to conduct an assessment of an
8-year old boy for possible learning disabilities. Dat started
attending Centervale Elementary last year and is currently in 3rd
grade. He is enrolled in classes for students with English as a Second
Language. His family speaks Vietnamese at home, but Dat speaks English
fairly well at school. Although Keith is bilingual in English and
Spanish, he does not speak Vietnamese.
Reflect on what you have learned in your readings about cultural, legal, and ethical issues related to assessment.
Describe specific ethical issues Keith needs to consider.How might Dat’s cultural upbringing and language affect the results of testing?Considering Dat’s needs along with the ethical concerns, what should Keith do? Reflect on the impact of testing results. How might results from testing impact Dat’s future?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.