1. Assume a nucleophile displaced a leaving group in both the alcoholand the protonated alcohol shown below. Using NuB for thenucleophile, draw curved arrows to Show the formation of the product and leaving group for the reaction of both alcohol andpmtonated alcohol. /OH alcohol + Nuie I Aipé—H + Nuze —”” Hpmtnnaled alcohol 2. Compare the two leaving groups in the above reactions and explainwhich leaving group is more likely to leave and why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.