Complete the following:Select an organization with multiple divisions or product lines to analyze. For example, Apple would likely be considered to have multiple divisions, such as those associated with iTunes, iPods, iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers.Assess your chosen organization’s key divisions. To do this, place five column headings at the top of a worksheet. Title the columns as follows: Divisions, Revenues, Profits, Market Share Position, and Industry Growth Rate. Assess your organization’s key divisions in each of these five categories. This information will help provide the foundation necessary to successfully complete a BCG matrix. Submit this worksheet as one of the deliverables for this assessment.Use the BCG Matrix Template linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading to complete a BCG matrix for your chosen organization. You might find it interesting and useful to compare and discuss your results with people from the organization.Be sure to submit both your completed BCG matrix and your preparation worksheet for this assessment.ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTSWritten communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.APA formatting: If you use sources, ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.BCG Matrix Template
Source: Boston Consulting Group
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.