Becoming a college student means that you have a responsibility to apply knowledge to advance your field and to make the world a better place. Through practicing critical thinking skills, we learn not only to avoid being manipulated in our thinking, but to fully support and provide evidence for our ideas. Your Critical Thinking Journal, if you kept one, will help inform your final project.Option #1: Write an 8 to 10 page essay (not counting required title or reference page).Instructions:Begin the process of constructing your project by choosing a particular issue or problem. It could be related to your personal life or career path. The goal is then to align this problem or issue with a specific logic model from the text and/or other critical thinking tools you have been learning throughout the course. As you construct your essay, utilize critical thinking tools to evaluate your data and your credible research, interpret this data, and understand your specific problem or issue from a broader, deeper and more focused perspective. Accessing and implementing credible research from the CSU Global Library is vitally important in the process of constructing your final essay as it will also be important in all your future coursework.In constructing your essay, utilize and integrate the Elements of Thought from Chapter 5, pp. 104-122.Your paper must:Cite at least 6 scholarly peer-reviewed sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. You may include acredible website. (The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these resources. You may cite the textbook, but that does not count as one of the scholarly peer-reviewed sources.)Incorporate terms and concepts from the class readings and lecture pages.Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.Keep in mind the following preliminary deliverables throughout the course that will go toward completing your project:Week 4: Submit Portfolio Topic (worth 20 points toward final portfolio score)Week 6: Submit Portfolio Outline (worth 20 points toward final portfolio score)Refer to the Portfolio Project grading rubric found in the Module 8 folder to understand how you will be graded.******************I DO NOT HAVE THE BOOK
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.