See the attachment below:A Critical Response is a short piece of writing, about one page or
250 words, where you explore a theme in a piece of literature. This
is not asking for your opinion about the literature or your opinion
on the theme. This asks you to think about how the author
presents and develops a theme in the literature.
• Step 1: Read the prompt question carefully. Reflect on Beowulf
and formulate your answer to the question. This does NOT
include your opinion of the book.
• Step 2: Ask yourself, “Why did I come to my answer?” What
examples in the book support your answer?
• Step 3: Go find the examples from Step 2 in the book. Find the
best quotes from those passages. If you cannot find
supporting quotes, return to Step 1 and rethink your answer
using evidence you do find.
• Step 4: Write your paragraph.
1. Chunk 1 (one sentence): State your answer.
2. Chunk 2 (one sentence including a quote and citation): Present
your textual evidence.
3. Chunk 3 (aim for 1-3 sentences): Explain your evidence. What is it showing, and how does that relate to your answer from Chunk 1?
4. Repeat Chunks 2 and 3 until you have presented all evidence. You should have at least two examples.
5. Chunk 4 (aim for 1-2 sentences): Come to a conclusion about the theme. Ask yourself, “What does this mean?” and “Why does a reader of Beowulf
need to understand this concept to understand the poem?”
• Step 5: Proofread carefully. Check your work for grammar and spelling errors. Take out any opinion statements such as I think or in my opinion.
Reread carefully and remove any unnecessary summary. Assume that your reader knows the story well, so you only need half a sentence to orient
them in the text before you present a quote (Ex: “When Beowulf is about to face Grendel…”).
• Step 6: Submit your work for grading.
Begin to think about what makes a Hero. What does Beowulf do that is heroic? What kind of man is he – what are his values, morals, and strengths
within his character?
Remember that heroism takes many forms and exists specifically within its historical context. Rely on the story itself to explore what the Beowulf poet
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.