POWERPOINT PRESENTATION Prepare a complete slide presentation for the Board of Directors (BOD) outlining the justification for implementing a new organizational function describing activities, applications, justification and benefits of implementing an organizational operating unit. Your presentation should include the major concepts of this course.Use the Power Point Format Guide 2014 (found under the RESOURCES tab) for slide ideas. Your slides must convince the BOD of the many advantages of the organizational unit and highlight specific initiatives that the new organizational unit will address in your company. Offer examples where applicable and provide concrete problem/action/result strategies to overcome apparent company obstacles. Your slides should be no less than 25 (excluding welcome and ending slides) and provide good graphics and tabulated data to support your examples. Make sure you have edited your work prior to submittal. Be sure to cite your resources and provide the references using APA format. Power Point presentations are formatted just like Word documents under APA writing guidelines. Remember to reference all work cited or quoted by the text authors. You should be doing this often in your responses. Reminder: Complete the Post-Course Survey. Your comments are important to us. Assignment OutcomesDemonstrate ethical behavior in regard to information and information technology Analyze and evaluate your overall comprehension of the course relative to a broad-based evaluation of your understanding of the course concepts
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.