Increasing innovation. Postbureaucracies. Globalization. Expanded leisure. Job redesign. Workplace experimentation. These are just a few of the concepts swirling around in our workplace futures. Consider your chosen (or likely) field of work. Identify and discuss how two or three of these future changes discussed in Chapter 17 of the Hodson and Sullivan textbook might influence the nature of your work and career. If you are not currently working, it might be helpful to refer to job advertisements to understand what is required now so you can imagine how it might change in the future.Your initial/main post should be posted by Thursday. You should include at least two substantive posts to classmates by Sunday.Respond to two or more of your classmates’ postings in any of the following ways:Build on something a classmate saidExplain why and how you see things differentlyAsk a probing or clarifying questionShare an insight from having read a classmate’s postingOffer and support an opinionExpand on a classmate’s postingRefer to the discussion grading rubric for more information on expectations of class discussions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.