For your opening paper, consider your current organization or one with which you are very familiar. You may also want to speak with the IT manager or director in order to get additional information. Research how your organization either uses or can use IT strategically to help the business gain or maintain a competitive advantage.
In your opening paper, include a paragraph that introduces the organization and the business market they serve. In your next paragraph describe the organization’s strategic approach to using IT. Conclude your paper with a summary paragraph introducing your opening thoughts and recommendations regarding areas where the organization may be able to address gaps in IT strategy and value to the business.
Submit your opening research summary as a minimum 1-page paper. (One page of content, not including the cover page or references page)
Each paper must be completed using the APA template provided in the course
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.