Choose a publicly traded company and find its annual report (10K) on www.sec.gov. Scroll down to the area called “Filings and Forms” and click on “Search for Company files” and then click on “Company or fund name. . .” It’s probably the easiest to search by the company’s ticker symbol, but you can also use the company’s name. Once you find the company, then find its most recent 10K report. Open the massive report and scroll through the index to find the MD&A (Management Discussion and Analysis) section. Sometimes you won’t find much information in this section but you will note some management discussion around this area–you can use that, too. In your post, provide the name of the company you chose and describe something interesting you found in the MD&A. Again, do not duplicate firms, please.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.