Class Participation – Discussion Forum – Final Week Wrap-Up Please review the Course Participation Policy located in the Course Essentials section of the syllabus for this course. Learners are expected to have weekly interaction with the Faculty Mentor as well as with other Learners through class participation in the Class Discussion Forum. Learners must post to the Course Discussion Forum at least once each week. The post should be a direct response to the topic for the week and include brief commentary on the posts of other classmates. Your post must be substantial and thoughtful and be a minimum of 250 words. It is recommended that you write your post in Word to track your word count and then copy and paste it into the discussion forum space in the course syllabus.Discuss your experience in this course by addressing the following two questions: How does the information presented in this course compare with your life experiences and career goals?What is the most significant concept from this course that you will carry with you as you continue your educational journey?LiveText Signature Assignment At CalSouthern, we have developed institutional and program learning outcomes that will provide you the skills needed to succeed in your chosen field. These outcomes are carefully and continually reviewed with input from faculty, practitioners, Learners and alumni to ensure they are current and relevant. They are designed to ensure the success of all our graduates. Signature assignments are created to specifically measure achievement of these learning outcomes and are embedded throughout your program. Because we know that achievement of these learning outcomes will ultimately lead to your success, it is critical for us to assess your progress along the way. This Activity has been designated as a signature assignment for assessment purposes and must be submitted to LiveText in addition to being uploaded to the Activities Page. Please go tohttp://www.livetext.com to upload this assignment for assessment. Once in LiveText, you will be able to see the rubrics from which you will be assessed. You are encouraged to review these rubrics prior to completing your assignment so you are aware of how we assess achievement of these program learning outcomes. Your grade for this assignment will not be submitted until it has been uploaded to LiveText. If you need assistance uploading this assignment to LiveText, please contactLiveTextSupport@Calsouthern.edu. Note: Your assignment grade is independent of the LiveTextassessment.1. Upload assignment as normal to the Activity Page for the assignment to be graded.2. Upload assignment to LiveText account for assessment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.