For this Discussion, you will review a scenario in this week’s media piece, “Case Study: Classroom Discipline.” The premise focuses on a student who has some behavioral issues within the classroom. Parents of the other students in the classroom are complaining to the principal that their students are being affected by the behavior of the special education student. The principal enlists the help of the superintendent regarding this situation.Go to the Grand City Community Link: http://mym.cdn.laureate-media.com/2dett4d/Walden/EDDD/2015/CH/mm/grand_city/index.htmlClick into Grand City Public High School and review the following scenario: Case Study: Classroom DisciplinePost an explanation of whether any law or policy violation occurred in this scenario. Explain whether or not the student should be or has the right to be in the classroom. Cite laws and policies to support your response. As the superintendent who must address the concerns of the parents, draft a brief dialogue of your response to the parents. Explain how you are ensuring a positive and effective learning environment for all students within the guidelines of the law.Note: The instructor is very strict with APA 6th edition formatting. Please use correct APA formatting and proper reference and citation formatting. If you are not sure please google how to correctly format your references. Do not forget to list your references and you must include the in-text citations. Also please use current (meaning within the past 2 years) scholarly journal articles as references. Thanks.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.