Knowledge Management Report (Week 2)Communities of Practice (CoP) Evaluation ReportIn this short report, you will research and observe a community of practice related to knowledge management. Acceptable communities can be found blogging on professional topics, within social media, or as a group within an organization.Required Elements to include in the Communities of Practice (CoP Evaluation Report):Identify the industry/organization that CoP is focused on;Discuss the type of community of practice (CoP);Discuss how the CoP is relevant to knowledge management;Briefly discuss the nature of issues and topics discussed within the CoP;Discuss how the CoP adds value to the industry/organization. Required Formatting of Paper:This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and two to three pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;Include reference page;Write in the third person;Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page; Do not use direct quotes but paraphrase;Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder. Current Events Article Critique (Week 4)In this short report, you will research a current event article (no older than 180 days) that addresses the importance of knowledge and knowledge management in placing the organization at competitive advantage. Articles may be obtained from any newspaper, business reporting outlet (such as Newsweek, Wall Street Journal, FastTrack, Wired, or Inc.), business periodical, or a documented online, credible news outlet.To successfully complete this assignment, a student must understand KM and strategic alignment as well as the trends impacting the selected industry. Required Elements to include in the Current Event Article Critique:Discuss the highlights of the article and how it addresses the use of KM for competitive advantage;Describe the competitive pressures placed on this organization/industry. Required Formatting of Paper:This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and two to three pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name.Include reference page;Write in the third person;Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page; do not use direct quotes but paraphrase;
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.