Create three research questions about your selected topic and develop a potential thesis statement. The thesis statement should be no more than one or two sentences and propose a solution to a problem; including a reason in the statement that begins with “since” or “because” is also recommended, and the statement should be debatable. An example of such a thesis would be “High schools in the San Antonio Independent School District should provide tablets to students to encourage more learning outside of the classroom and increase mastery of skills.” Then, identify the type of claim your thesis represents (proposal, ethical, value, etc.). Have you ever tried to make this argument to friends or colleagues before? If so, how successful or unsuccessful was your argument? If not, what do you think you would need to do to persuade friends or colleagues to agree with your argument?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.