Hi all,As you shown I have attached two files the first one is ( Assignment 1)to show you how to use the header with including my name and my class. The second one ( Assignment 5) is the one I want you to work on. My name: Bandar AlqahtaniClass: CS 120Let me know which program are you going to use.Read the instructions carefully.Have a great work..CS 120
June 14, 2016
Programming Assignment #1
June 17, 2016
Objective Become familiar with the C++ compiler/environment that you
plan to use for the programming assignments in this class. I strongly recom-
mend using the Unix system as we discussed in class.
My name: Bandar Saeed Al Qahtani
• Get the “Hello, world!” program working.
• Add a function (ShowProgramHeader() as described in lecture) to print
your name and class information before the “Hello, world!” message.
Note: This will be required on all future assignments.
The following changes should generate compiler errors/warnings. If it does,
record the message; if it does not, record that. Turn this record in with your
• Remove the semi-colon from the output statement in main().
• Comment out the using namespace std; statement. Use either a
block comment or an in-line comment. Is there a difference?
• Comment out the #include (#include on
older compilers) statement. Use either a block comment or an in-line
comment. Is there a difference?
• Change the double quotes that enclose the Hello, world! message to
• Change the
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.