You read in Chapter 13 that it is vital to
reduce your credit card balances and other consumer credit before beginning an
investment program. You also need to start an emergency fund in case of
immediate need. Why do financial advisers make such recommendations? Why should
you reduce spending on credit before investing? Why shouldn’t you carry large
consumer debt and invest at the same time? On the surface, these questions may
sound silly but there are sound reasons for asking them. Post your position in
the discussion board in at least 200 words incorporating your rationale with
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.