one paragraph the question:1. The end of the Baroque period saw a blending of French, German, and Italian styles as a common practice among composers, as exemplified by the music of Couperin and even J. S. Bach. For this module’s discussion forum, identify a modern example of the blending of national styles in music, including at least two reasons for your choice. Also, indicate whether your reasons would apply to the end of the Baroque period equally as well, with explanations.2. Virtual classmates Roberto and Belinda are talking before class, joined by Fiona and Louie. They’re debating several living performers as being like the divas in the late seventeenth century:Roberto: I think Madonna is a true diva, even though she hasn’t sung opera.Belinda: Even though Beyoncé doesn’t sing opera, her performances draw crowds. Isn’t that what’s important about being a diva?Fiona: Well, I think divas should be specifically from opera or some other musical theater. So I don’t think Madonna or Beyoncé are really divas. I think Betty Buckley fits the diva description better.Louie: You’re all mentioning female performers. How about Nathan Lane as a diva? He fits all the criteria of the seventeenth-century divas.Describe and comment on the role of the diva (prima donna) in popularizing opera in the seventeenth century and in making it a successful commercial musical entertainment. Develop a working definition of diva based on seventeenth-century standards, and use that definition to critique the picks of your virtual classmates.In your opinion, what contemporary performer best encapsulates the qualities of a diva from the historical perspective of the late seventeenth century or, reading ahead in Chapter 14 (pp. 292–293) and Chapter 15 (p. 319), the first half of the eighteenth century?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.