Choose one of the three
photos. Describe three elements in the photo showing how this is a caring
response clearly demonstrating the link to support from the Ethical Dimensions
In each discussion forum,
the object is to increase understanding of many different ethical views. Keep in
mind the Principle of Charity. We have a responsibility to be open to new ideas about
ethics here, just as you each have a responsibility to be open to your patients’
views. This openness includes the new theories introduced each week and the
participants’ views expressed in the forum. Seek to understand a view or concept
before criticizing it. If your understanding is incomplete, ask respectful
questions targeted at the ideas, and not the person expressing them. Answer
questions honestly and with respect. We also have a responsibility to express
our own views in such a way that invites discussion. Avoid stereotypes and
labelling groups or people, discussing ideas respectfully without use of
irrelevant information about the arguer. Avoidance of the ad hominem fallacy is
crucial to ethical discussion. This does not mean that disagreement is off
limits! Disagreements are best made with support and respectful discourse and
questioning. Going back to your own Initial Post (IP) and addressing questions
is a great way to show respect for others who have asked questions in their
Response post (RP) to your IP.
Incorporate at least one piece of support from this
week’s reading assignment(s), cited and referenced Using APA formatting.
Reference your sources at the bottom of your
This post must be 250-350 words. Neither the
quotation, nor references count toward the word count.
Responses will be graded for content, length, and level
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.