– Determine the direction of the hypothesis test (one-sided left, one-sided right, bidirectional)- Determine the test statistic (z* or t*) and the p-value for each of the following situations and- Determine if they would cause the rejection of the null hypothesis if the confidence level was setat 95% in each case. (Hint: be wary of the sample size)Ho: μ = 380 s, Ha: μ ≠ 380 s, sample mean = 357, s = 75, n = 40
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.