At this point, you have identified a research topic, developed a research question, proposed at least three hypotheses to evaluate your research question, and have identified at least eight sources to begin research.Select your strongest hypothesis which you believe will answer your research question.In an effort to answer your research question, create at least three variables (one dependent, two independent) to evaluate the hypothesis. Describe how each of these variables will be measured. (Refer to pages 64-65 in the course text for a review of independent and dependent variables).Be sure to use references to support your variable development.Having identified the variables and having provided supporting research, you will now develop the first draft of your Final Research Paper. Compose a six- to eight-page draft (excluding title page and bibliography), in APA format, that includes the following components:Determination of an appropriate hypothesis and description of relevant researchIdentification and description of three variablesExplanation of how each variable will be appropriately measuredRemember that Chapters Four and Five of the course text provide extensive overviews on variable formation. Additionally, the Final Research Paper instructions, found in the “Course Grading” section of this Course Guide and in Week Five of the online class, provide an overall format for the research paper’s contents. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.