respond to the following post with your thoughts 3-4 sentences:How is beauty perceived?The idea that there is only one notion of beauty, is a universal approach to beauty. If one believes that every culture has a different standards of beauty based on an individual’s values, traditions and environment, it is considered to be a cultural relativism. Cultural relativism is the principle that an individual person’s beliefs and activities should be understood by others in terms of that individual’s own culture. (Merriam-Webster, 2012). It is believed that no one system is really better than any other, therefore the opinion of who is right or wrong is a decision among society. Although fashion and style varies within cultures, research has determined a variety of different people’s perception of beauty. For example, large eyes and clear complexion are considered beautiful in both men and women in all cultures. A look of a baby-like face is considered attractive and youthfulness and generally is associated with beauty. In parts of Thailand the women wear neck braces to elongate their necks. In their culture, this is attractive and would assure to attract a mate. Western society believes that the more a person weighs the less socioeconomics status they possess, and less healthy they are. Yet in the Latin culture, they believe the less you weigh, the unhealthier you are. Therefore, each culture has different opinions on what beauty is. In my opinion, beauty is found within each of us. It is not a superficial thing, and it is not what society makes it look like in magazines, billboards, movies, television, etc. Our inner beauty is what truly and genuinely makes us who we are.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.