Please follow the instructions carefully•.000 Simple Mobile ?
< Inbox (435) assignment Today at 10:54 PM In assignment 3, the saga of Joseph Dunn's leadership at Dunn's Ski Emporium and The Deli continues. George Atkins is getting ready to retire and Dunn has prepared for a clean transition. Dunn has hired you as a consultant to help create the transition organization. Students will analyze the case study and then write a consultancy report applying concepts and ideas learned throughout the course. Students are expected to effectively use a wide range of the course readings in completing the paper, which means the course readings are used to support ideas and reasoning rather than as stand-alone statements. The purpose of this assignment is two-fold. First, students will learn how to write a consultancy report and second, students will link the concepts of Dunn as a social architect, change agent, and individual to Dunn as a relationship builder. Outcomes Met: . develop and implement methods for establishing a constructive organizational structure and culture that fosters positive employee and employer relationships assess the interactions between the external environment and the organization to foster responsible and effective leadership and organizational practices Perspective: 2 ㅁ •.000 Simple Mobile 10:56 PM < Inbox (435) Instructions: Step 1: Review “How to Analyze a Case Study" under Week 4 Content. Step 2: Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is single-spaced, double spaced between paragraphs, 12-point font. The final product will be between 6-8 pages in length excluding the title page and the reference page. Step 3: Review the assignment grading rubric. Step 4: Follow this format: 1. 2. Title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor's name; Use the following format found in this document: Use headings such as those provided in the Outline for the Consultancy Report. 3. Step 5: In writing a case study, the writing is in the third person. What this means is that there are no words such as "I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of "you or your" (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/gr ammar/first-second-and-third-person Step 6: In writing this assignment, students are asked to support the reasoning using in-text citations and a reference list. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa. View the sample APA paper under Week 1 content. Step 7: In writing this assignment, students are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes. Learn to paraphrase by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_parap hrase2.html Step 8: Read critically and analyze the scenario provided under Week 8 Content, ㅁ n Purchase answer to see full attachment
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.