managing an e-mail consolidation and upgrade for your organization, and you are
focusing on implementing the process of schedule and cost control. You
must present your case and supporting evidence for the need of
implementing the process of cost and schedule control to your stakeholders.
presentation must be 7–10 slides with 150–200 words of speaker notes per
slide. Additionally, include a title and reference slide.The title
slide (including topic title, your name, etc.) makes your presentation look and
appear professional. The reference slide at the end with correctly APA style
formatted references ensures your information and positions are substantiated
and that credit for others’ work is acknowledged with correctly APA style
formatted in-text citations in your speaker notes.
presentation of 7–10 PowerPoint slides. The presentation should address
for project scheduling and cost control
scheduling and cost control important for project success?
should be in control of the scheduling and cost control process?
for control schedule and control cost processes to be implemented
the major provisions of your plan? Explain.
difficult would it be to implement your plan? Why?
benefits of implementing these processes to your organization
your plan positively affect the project?
could happen if an effective scheduling and cost control plan were
of the 3 above topics, reference 1–2 professional case
studies to support your arguments.
must be accompanied by 150–200 words of speaker notes.
and case studies should be no older than 1998.
For more information
on creating PowerPoint Presentations, please visit the Microsoft Office
PowerPoint presentations must adhere to the assignment guidelines
listed above and must contain the following:
slide with the course name, phase number, topic title, and your
first and last names
slide using APA style to ensure that credit for others’ work is
and reference slides do not count as part of the 7–10 content slides.
must contain 150–200 words of speaker notes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.