This discussion is an opportunity for you to apply the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in the design of instruction and assessment. In essence, UDL provides a blueprint for creating instructional goals, methods, materials, and assessments that work for all learners. To prepare for this discussion, in addition to reviewing the Required Resources for Week Three, view the CAST (2010) video UDL at a Glance and the Week Three Instructor Guidance where additional assistance for excelling in this discussion and intellectual elaboration about UDL is provided. Initial Post: Create an initial response that addresses the following areas.Provide a succinct summary, in your own words, of the key concepts that make up UDL.Discuss how UDL and the incorporation of technology can be used to individualize learning for students with varied backgrounds, learning styles, and abilities and thereby create increased opportunities for learning.Discuss the impact that using UDL may have on your current or anticipated teaching or professional role. Share an idea; including what you learned to inform your initial response to this discussion, how might you include what you’ve learned about UDL in your plan for the Week Six Final Project: Community Event?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.