Consider the following:
Many products, diets, and services are marketed to parents as beneficial to
infant or toddler development. In order to increase sales to parents and
caretakers, some companies use marketing strategies that make exaggerated,
unfounded, or unrealistic claims about the effects of their product(s) on child
Selectone claim that you suspect to be exaggerated or false (your research may in fact show
the claim has validity). Describe in detail what the advertised product, diet,
or service is supposed to do. Some examples include:
Educational videos related to
Effects of classical music on
Benefits of soy diet or organic
food diet on physical and cognitive development
Service promising to teach your
18-month-old how to read
Any other claim made by a
manufacturer or service provider, aimed at enhancing infant or toddler
Write a 1,050 word paper addressing the following:
What area or areas of
development does the product, diet, or service claim to enhance?
Use the University Library to
investigate the claim. What does the published literature say about the
issue you are investigating? What does the research reveal about how to
promote healthy development in this area? What does this reveal about the
necessity and actual benefits of the product, diet, or service?
Is there any evidence to
support the claim? Why or why not?
Imagine that a licensed
psychologist in your state publically endorsed a product with no empirical
evidence supporting its claims. It was later discovered that the
psychologist was receiving a percentage of money from the sale of the
product to parents. Is this a violation of the APA Code of
Ethics? Explain. Be sure to cite the appropriate section or
sections of the Code in your response.
Investigate the claim using your textbook and a minimum of four
additional scholarly sources (such as peer reviewed journal articles).PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM AND ORIGINAL WORK!!!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.