Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 600–800 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.Additional Information: The board of directors at AutoEdge is actively discussing several options to address flagging revenue. One option continues to surface during each board meeting; that is, relocating the manufacturing operation back to the United States. Longtime Chief Financial Officer, Ingrid Adams, leads the group that is in favor of this option.Ingrid Adams approaches you in the company break room.”Hello,” she says. “I’m glad I saw you.””Hi,” you say. “What can I do for you?””I have a question about economics,” she says. “I think you can help me explain something to some shareholders on the board.””Economics! My favorite subject,” you say. “What’s your question?””If AutoEdge decided to increase its prices and return to the United States,” she says, “how would this action affect consumer demand? I want to know your opinion about elasticity.””Sure,” you say. “So you want to know if the elasticity for auto parts is considered to be relatively inelastic, relatively elastic, unitary elastic, perfectly elastic, or perfectly inelastic. Right?””Exactly,” she says.”I have an opinion,” you say. “Do you want to talk about it now, or do you want something in writing?””Something in writing would be best,” she says. “Would you explain your opinion so that I can respond to questions from other members of the board, too?””I’d be glad to,” you say. “I’ll put something together this afternoon and get it to you before I leave today. Is that soon enough?””Perfect,” she says. “Thanks for your help.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.