Hello,I have an expirment of lab for electrical engineering.instruction also in the attachmentplease do it pearfectly and don’t copy from anywheremany of my classmates are doing the same in the studypool please do it unique.Lab # 5: KCL & KVL applications
In this experiment we will confirm what we have learned in KCL and KVL by
demonstrating this study in the lab and comparing the results with the actual
readings using a sample circuit.
Beside the Analog Discovery we might need to use a multimeter to measure
Build the circuit in figure 1 on the breadboard and use the AWG1 in Analog
Discovery to supply a 4 Volts DC signal use the following values:
R1= R2 =R3 =R4 = 1KΩ
On the breadboard this circuit might look like figure 2
Remember that AWG1 (yellow) is set to 4 volts DC.
Reduce the circuit shown below to determine the currents and voltages in ALL
èStart with R3 and R4 and draw the reduction step by step.
Apply KCL and KVL to verify that your answers are correct.
Follow the 3 steps: label nodes, draw currents and draw polarities
How many currents and voltages do you think you need to compute?
In this step using a multimeter measure the values in table 1 and compare
them to the values you have calculated using the theoretical method.
The outline of your laboratory report should be as follows:
Date and your partners’ name(s).
Purpose of the experiment, in your own words (Do not copy the handout).
Introduction (overall outline of your report).
Theory or Background (Include schematics, diagrams, etc.)
Experimental procedure and data. DO NOT FORGET THE UNITS.
(ALL DATA SHOULD BE TABULATED AND ALL FIGURES
Results and discussion (error calculations, analysis of the results, and answers to all
the questions in the handout.)
Signature of all members of the group.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.