Hi tutor. So, I want to know how to create the data into R from the table below. This is for Logistic Regression. Smoking and MotherhoodDoes a mother’s smoking during pregnancy put a new-born baby at a higher risk ofdeath? Does a mother’s age increase the baby’ s risk of death? Full term Full termdied in 1st ear alive in 1st ear Young —__— mother Non 24 4|] 1 2Smoker aldermother Non 1 4 1 594-Smoker a. Euiid a mode! to determine if smoking increases a baby’s risk of death.Interpret the estimate of smoking in your model. b. Estimate the odds of a mother smoking among the babies that died to the odds ofa mother smoking among the babies that lived in the 13t year. Conﬁrm yourresults by hand. c. is there an association between a mother’s smoking and an increase risk of death?Explain. d. Euiid a modei to determine if a mother’s smoking and a mother’s age increases ababy’s risk of death. interpret the estimate of smoking and mother’s age in _…_.._….._….J..’I
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.