feedback : -You have written references and you have not cited them in your paper. Your references must in ABC order to get credit. please cite them.- title page should be on different page.Running Head: College Dream
My College Dream
Joining a college have been my personal dream. From my childhood, I worked hard to
enter into a college. The main reasons that motivated me to join college were to achieve a good
financial and social life. Recent trends in the job industry indicate that individuals with a college
education have a higher chance of getting employment (Dadgar & Trimble, 2015). I wanted to
get the degree to secure a good job. My desire to attain higher education for prestige also
motivated me to join the college. I have been dreaming to enroll to the field of Business
administration. I knew that this area could enable me to start my firm and run it with ease.
This area could provide me with sufficient skills that could help me manage my business.
Another factor that motivated me to venture in the field of business administration was the fact
that many existing firms are experiencing management problems. I wanted to get ample skills to
help these companies solve their woes by providing them with proper management. Once I
graduate, I want to work with Apple Inc. as a Human Resources Administrator. I want to help
the company utilize the labor force in a manner that will enable it to tackle any threat from its
competitors, hence achieving a bigger portion of the market share compared to what it has now.
Once I have gained enough skills from the company, I will open a Consultancy firm that
will be dealing with Human resource. Its main aim will be to help businesses with Human
resource problems get a solution to their problems and make good use of their labor force. I will
also be helping them hire competent employees. Achieving my college degree will not be
without Barriers. Lack of sufficient funds during my period in school denies me a chance to
concentrate on my studies, hence making me obtain poor grades. Procrastination was another
barrier that negatively affects my success at the college. I am tempted to push classwork further
and study later. This approach lowers my grades and hampers my success.
Papageorgiou, T. (2013). Learning your comparative advantages. The Review of Economic
Dadgar, M., & Trimble, M. J. (2015). Labor Market Returns to Sub-Baccalaureate Credentials
How Much Does a Community College Degree or Certificate Pay? Educational
Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 37(4), 399-418.
Hope, J. (2015). Consider structure, advantages of competency‐based programs. Recruiting &
Retaining Adult Learners, 17(9), 1-7.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.