On the basis of the readings and your research, create a 3- to 4-page paper addressing the following:Discuss a draft policy or plan for review. What problem does it address, and what solutions does it propose?Identify the possible stakeholders’ interests and concerns regarding the draft and proposed solutions in particular.Identify the risks associated with the proposed policy.On the basis of your analysis of the second and third points above, suggest modifications to the proposal to enhance its chances for adoption.Describe the goals of the involved parties in preparing the draft. What influence efforts (if any) do you see represented in the draft? What additional influence efforts might you recommend to convince decision makers to consider the proposed changes and, ultimately, adopt them?Identify the actions and resources required for implementing the proposal once adopted.Describe the kind of resistance that might be encountered during the implementation of the policy. What are some steps that leaders of policy advocacy efforts can take to overcome it?Your paper should utilize a minimum of two resources from professional literature in your research. Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.