Select an organization among the places of employment. Select a global market into which the company might expand. This should be a market with different characteristics, so do not choose a similar market such as Canada.The company is considering expanding into the global market. As a result, the management team is analyzing the current strategic objectives and the organization’s structure, and looking at how this change may affect any or all of these areas. The team will present these findings to leadership once completed.Create a 16- to 20-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes or voiceover in which you include the following:Examine the current strategic objectives of the organization.Determine the current structure of the organization.Discuss how expanding to a global market may affect work functions.Recommend structural alternatives that may facilitate the new global strategy. How do these options differ? What are their strengths and weaknesses?Determine the key components of a change management strategy for the restructuring.Recommend next steps for an action plan.Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.Create a “Recommended Structure” infographic in an appropriate format for the organization based on the analysis. This can be done using Microsoft® Publisher®, Word, or sites such as Glogster® and PiktoChart®. The infographic should illustrate the team’s choice of structure.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.