· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2015). Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity Physical Activity Index. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2015). Physical activity and health: A Report of the Surgeon General. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
· Healthy People 2020. (2015). Physical activity overview. U.S Department of Health & Human Services.
· National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NIH). (2013). How much physical activity should your family get? U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
· U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2015).
Step It Up! The Surgeon General’s call to action to promote walking and walkable communities
. Washington, DC.
Physical Activity Resource Guide
1: develop an out of the box physical activity resource guide (brochure). Feel free to include photos or graphics.
2: Imagine that your peers all live in the same general location.
3: Research fun and unusual but accessible activities that will meet the physical activity goals of you and your peers.
4: Your resource guide should have a minimum of 6 different activities.
***Each entry or activity should contain:
A: a description of the activity
C: when and where
D: Contact person
E: Website or copy of the listing location.
Remember to think out of the box-search for activities on Living Social, Groupon, Department of Recreation and Parks brochures, club and meetings sections of the newspaper, bulletin boards in your favorite neighborhood coffee shop or grocery store, etc.
Power point 18 slides APA Format
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.