I am looking for someone to complete 53 questions of a study guide for me. The topic is: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions and ApplicationsThere are a number of subtopics relating to the main topic, each of these have 1+ problems.For the subtopics with MORE than 3 problems please do at LEAST 3 of them.This should result in all of the subtopics being completed with 1-3 problems per subtopic. I will need you to WRITE OUT the problem in NEAT handwritting so I am able to LEARN this material before my final exam.Please do not bid on assignment if you cannot comply with what is needed.I will provide an online textbook to the tutor selected.Online MAC 1105 College Algebra
Study Guide: Final Exam
(Review Problems for Chapter 6 only)
*Note: You can use the Study Guides from the previous tests to review the
material from Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7.
Instructions: Following each competency is a list of recommended problems which you
will find in the CHAPTER 6 REVIEW in your textbook. Completion of these problems
will help you as you prepare for the Final Exam.
Chapter 6 Review
Answers to all Chapter 6 Review problems are found at the end of the review.
Given an exponential function: state any transformations, determine the horizontal
asymptote, find the y-intercept, and graph the function.
Find an exponential function given its graph.
Given an exponential function, find: the initial value, growth or decay factor, and percent
increase or decrease.
26, 27, 28
Applications of exponential functions.
29, 30, 32, 36, 38, 40, 118
Convert exponential equations to logarithmic form and vice versa.
41, 43, 44
45, 46, 47, 49
Find the inverse function of an exponential function; of a logarithmic function.
Given a logarithmic function: state any transformations, find the domain, and determine
the vertical asymptote.
Graph logarithmic functions.
Given an exponential function: find its inverse, complete a table of values for the
function and its inverse, graph both functions, and state the domain and range for each
Applications of logarithms.
Page 1 of 2
Apply properties of logarithms to simplify expressions.
68, 69, 71, 106, 108, 109
Given a natural exponential function: state any transformations, determine the horizontal
asymptote, find the y-intercept, and find the domain and range.
Given a natural logarithmic function: state any transformations, determine the vertical
asymptote, and find the domain and range.
Applications of natural exponential and logarithmic functions.
86, 87, 89, 122
Solve exponential and logarithmic equations.
91, 92, 95, 97, 100, 110, 111, 112, 114
Applying the change of base formula.
Additional exponential and logarithmic models.
124, 125, 126, 127, 128
Page 2 of 2
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.