Final Project: Gender and Work: Your life storyThis Assignment will draw upon the timeline you created for the Unit 6 Assignment and will examine the impact of gender on your own educational and occupational history.Look over your own history as shown on the Unit 6 Assignment timeline. Were there any moments when your gender was a help or hindrance in a particular job or educational experience? Is there anything about being “male” or being “female” that you can see encouraged the choices you made? If you were a different gender would you have made different choices?Looking back at the course material, what one concept that you learned in this class helps you to understand yourself and your educational and occupational history? Please describe the concept and show how it applies to your history. How could you see gender making a difference in your education or career going forward?The total length of your paper should be3 pages excluding title and reference pages formatted in APA style. The first page is a title page. The fifth page is a reference page. Pages 2 through 4 are text. You should have a total of four references, at least one of which should be outside of the course materials. Please use only academic resources. Also, remember to use Times New Roman 12 font, set margins to one inch, and double space your paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.