Hello,I am seeking help on my final calculus problem. I don’t know what I am doing wrong, since I keep getting -/+ $483360. Here is the question:Suppose the demand function for a product is given by the function: D(q)=−0.012q+45.6Find the Consumer’s Surplus corresponding to q = 150.Do not round the results until the very end of your calculations. At that point, round to the nearest tenth, if necessary. It may help you to sketch the demand curve, which crosses the horizontal at q = 3, 800. Please note the “3, 800” are two different numbers. Thank you!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.