Individual Portion:Discuss the causes and importance of controlling cross contamination as it relates to personal-hygieneSelect a specific group of food products (protein, produce, or canned goods) from the HACCP recipeNote: Each student should select a different selectionIdentify areas that can cause or are concerns for food borne bacteria growth and/or cross contaminationAreas covered should include receiving, storage, preparation, holding, service. Identify recommendations for corrective actions and/or preventive measuresAssignmentIndividual Portion:1–2 page word document: Identify cross contamination points of selected food products from the HACCP recipeGroup Portion:Each group is responsible for the following:Case scenariosAssigned HACCP recipe (Buffalo Stew) with critical control points (CCPs)Case scenario: The recipe for Buffalo Stew is prepared 3 days prior to service. The product will be used in two situations: buffet service (hot holding) and à la carte restaurant service (reheating in a microwave). Discuss the importance for the following with products and recipes in a food establishment.Conducting a hazard analysis.Determining the CCPs (critical control points).Establishing critical limits.Establishing monitoring procedures.Identifying corrective actions.Verifying the system works.Establishing procedures for record keeping.HACCP Recipe Assignment with CCPs:Menu Item: Buffalo Stew Portions: 20 Portion size: 6 oz.Ingredients6 lbs. Buffalo knuckle, well-trimmed4 oz. Peanut oil1 lb. Red onion, medium dice2 oz. Garlic, chopped fine4 oz. AP flour8 oz. Tomato paste2 qt. Buffalo stock1 each sachet1 lb. Celery root1 1/2 lbs. Turnips1 lb. Pearl onions8 oz. Tomatoes, chopped8 oz. Lima beans (frozen)Method1. Trim the buffalo into 1-inch cubes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.