Within the Discussion Forum area, write in no less than 150 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.Biological contamination is the contamination of food by micro-organisms. Examples of biological contaminants include bacteria, parasites, viruses and fungi. These microorganisms may be transferred to food from a variety of sources, such as people, raw food, pests and refuse. Biological contamination is the most common type of contamination and can have very serious consequences. In the early stages it will not be detectable, but may result in food spoilage, food poisoning or even death. Choose one of the following methods to assist for your paper submissionChoice # 1Explain how biological contaminants are transferred in food or the food environment.Identify a minimum of three bacteria and the ideal environment for growth.Discuss what measures are needed to control the growth of each selected bacteria.Explain the effects that can occur from the bacteria.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.