For the Column A technologies or concepts, find the appropriate function or applicable characteristic in column B. Please note that I have included an extra entry in column B that does not match any entries in column A (4 points each; 15 questions; 60 points total).Column AColumn B1.Northern analysis2.ddPCR3.Cloning4.Differential Display5.RNAi6.Subtractive hybridization7. DNA Microarray8. Transformation9. Antisense technology10. RISC11. Restriction Enzymes12. Genomic library13. Gel electrophoresis14. 2DGE15. Ribozyme(A) Introducing specific amino acid changes to a protein in order to study its function(B) Represents every gene essentially equally and contains both promoters and introns(C)A fungal gene expression system(D) Electrophoresis separates biological macromolecules according to size(E) Recognizes and cuts palindromic DNA sequences(F) A method of enriching for certain cDNA clones(G) Silencing of genes using(H) Introduction of recombinant DNA into an organism(I) Gene Expression Profiling using the transcriptome imprinted on chips(J) Amplification of DNA fragment facilitating absolute DNA quantification(K) Inserting a piece of DNA into a vector to create a new recombinant molecule(L) Complex that cuts RNA and prevents translation in RNAi(M) A gene expression knock down technology involving hybridization and functioning through RNase H and/or physical inhibition of translation(N) Partial cDNA sequences are amplified from subsets of mRNAs using one primer anchored to poly-A tail and another short arbitrary primer(O)Gene expression analysis by hybridization of RNA on a blot to a labeled probe.(P) Binds to a specific complementary mRNA sequence and cuts it(Q) Separates biological macromolecules using isoelectric focusing and SDS-PAGE
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.