“Data Description” (Note: Please respond to one  of the following two  bulleted items)From the e-Activity, the table shows Average Insurance Costs by State. Select two (2) states that are of interest to you. Next, speculate on three (3) possible reasons why the states you have chosen would have a difference in average insurance costs.From the e-Activity, select ten (10) states and calculate the mean and standard deviation for average insurance costs. Next, calculate the mean and standard deviation for average insurance costs for all 51 states. Compare and contrast the means and standard deviations for the ten (10) states you selected and all fifty one (51) states.Week 3 e-ActivityRead the article titled, “Auto Insurance Costs: Where Does Your State Rank?” located at http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505145_162-40542496/auto-insurance-costs-where-does-your-state-rank/. Be prepared to discuss.Week 3 Internet ResourcesResources from the Internet can be valuable supplementary resources for self-study. One of the most widely acclaimed resources is the “ Kahn Academy” which has a large library of short videos on math and other topics. The following is a list of Kahn Academy videos about topics covered in this week’s lessons. You may wish to explore this resource on your own, if you see fit.Click here to view the video titled Mean, Median, and Mode.Click here to view the video titled Sample mean vs population mean.Click here to view the video titled Range, Variance, and Standard Deviation.Click here to view the video titled Variance of a population.Click here to view the video titled Sample Variance.Click here to view the video titled Population Standard Deviation.Click here to view the video titled Sample Standard Deviation and Bias.Click here to view the video titled Law of Large Numbers.Click here to view the video titled Box-and-Whisker Plots.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.